Quick Neo SL 2 Remixte
Meet the strong and silent type on two wheels. This pedal assisted e-bike is fun and functional, opening up a whole realm of possibilities in your urban empire. The sleek design wraps the most marvellous components of this bike - the MAHLE drive unit and battery in the rear hub and the down tube. Result? A bike that just looks like a bike. Except it's got extra pop when you're toting your toddler to daycare, or setting out on a longer weekend tour. Disc brakes keep you in control, and its smooth tires are cruisey and cushioned on the pavement.
- Smartform C3 alloy frame is strong and light, with a full carbon fork to dampen vibrations from the road.
- Geometry supports you in an efficient pedalling and upright position.
- MAHLE ebikemotion X35 drive unit provides pedal assist with little noise, low resistance, and good pedal support.
- Modes include ON, OFF, WALK, and LIGHT so you can choose your level of pedal assist.
- Integrated design conceals the motor drive in the rear hub and the battery in the down tube.
- Intellimount stem lets you use your smartphone with your app of choice on the go.
- Shimano Altus shifter and derailleur opens access to 9 speeds.
- Shimano UR300 hydraulic disc brakes provides reliable all-weather control.
- Schwalbe Energizer Plus tires in 700 x 38C keep things smooth and comfy on the road.
- Frame includes rack and fender mounts.
- Optional extra batteries can extend your range up to 250km (sold separately).
- Included: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 charger, Herman H Trace rear light and Cannondale wheel sensor.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount 31.8mm|
|Drive unit||MAHLE ebikemotion X35|
|Battery||Panasonic 18650GA - 10S/2P|
|Assistance type||Pedal assist|
|Charge time||4 h|
|Max assisted speed||32km/h|
|Drive unit power||250W|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Dual Density|
|Shimano UR300 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano MT201 Disc|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Altus|
|Crank + rings||Pro Wheel aluminum 38T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
|Shimano HG201 9-speed 11-36T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Energizer Plus 700 x 38|
|Saddle||Cannondale Fitness Ergo Dual Density|