Bikes On Wheels Club Rides
- 6 AM meetup at BOW 1612 Dundas St. West
- Helmet and lights a must. Geared road bikes and clipless pedals suggested!
- All riders must fill out our Group Ride Waiver to participate
- Follow us on instagram to get learn more and get updates on ride notices.
- FUN, SOCIAL PACE
- Length: 35-40km (27km/hr average)
- Perfect for those looking to get used to 1.5 hours in the saddle, or if you’re looking to spin out your legs after an epic Sunday ride.
- No Drop!
- FUN, QUICK PACE
- Length 40-45km (30-32k/hr average)
- A great next step after our Monday rides, a bit quicker and with a couple of hills. We recommend that less experienced riders consider attending a few Monday rides before coming out on a Wednesday.
- FUN, FAST, COMPETITIVE PACE
- Length: 45-50km (32-35km/hr overall, 35-45km/hr moving speed)
- Our most challenging ride: Sometimes super fast on flat terrain, sometimes super fast and super hilly! We highly recommend that less experienced riders attend a few Wednesdays rides before coming out on a Friday.
- Experience with competitive group riding a must.
- You get Dropped? Meet us at the Coffee Shop!
- FUN LONGER WEEKEND GETAWAY
- Length: 75-150km (26-30k/hr average)
- Sick of the city? Our weekend rides get us out and about at a steady pace. While we suggest that you have some experience with longer rides before you come out, these rides are about keeping together and having fun exploring!
- No Drop!
- TUESDAY & FRIDAY- 6AM MEET AT DUNDAS
- FUN, SOCIAL PACE/ QUICK PACE
- Length: 25-45km
A dedicated space for female-identified, trans and non-binary gendered cyclists to ride with support and encouragement. No Drop!