Fuji Jari 1.5, Satin Silver, 58cm
Performance, utility and versatility: The Jari delivers them all.
Designed to take on gravel races, light touring, bikepacking or pretty much whatever you can throw at it, the Jari is a chameleon that seamlessly changes into whatever you need it to be. Long, slack geometry provides a stable and confidence-inspiring ride no matter what the terrain allowing you to comfortably grind gravel all day long. Remember the journey is the best part of the trip and the Jari is the perfect traveling partner.
- A6-SL super-butted aluminum frame
- Gravel optimised geometry with tall, slack head-tube and seat-tube angles
- Flat mount disc brakes
- Internal cable routing
- Oval Concepts 725/325 handlebar with flared drops
- 5 water bottle mounts
- Rack and fender mounts
- Low-profile bento box direct mount on top tube
- 2mm silicone shouldering pad on the underside of the top tube
- Max tire size: 700 x 42c / 650B x 2.0