Fuji Track Classic (ONLY XXS size left!)
The Track has been a mainstay in the Fuji lineup since the ‘70s, as classic, steel track bikes never go out of style. It’s competition-ready but equally comfortable under riders demanding quick handling in city traffic – at a great value.
Riders longing for classic track geometry and the feel of steel for navigating city streets and/or racing.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Constructed of durable, doublebutted Elios 2 steel.
• Lightweight aluminum seat post saves weight.
• Spec’d with a racing saddle, aerodynamic wheels with lightweight clincher tires, and a stiff track crankset for enhanced speed in the velodrome.
• Equipped with toe clips and straps for secure pedaling.
• Comes standard with a front and rear brake for urban riding, or take them off for racing.
• Available in 7 sizes, all the way down to the XXS (43cm) that features 650c wheels.
*Note this bike comes standard as a fixed gear. If you would prefer to add a freewheel, we can add it to the rear wheel for $40.00