Fuji Track Elite Frame Set
Designed for one thing, to win medals - Fuji's commitment to the sport of track racing is evident in the Track Elite. This frameset features Fuji's C10 carbon with RIB technology and a reinforced I Beam that runs the length of the downtube and fork blades. This frame is wind-tunnel tested and FEA-modeled to optimize the shape that can translate into a real advantage in competition. Testing showed that airfoil shapes may be aerodynamically efficient but can compromise frame rigidity. That's where the Elite comes in. Fuji overcame these obstacles by using a wide cross-section tube, which not only cuts through the wind but also increases stiffness for better power transfer. For track racers looking for every advantage and want to build their own bike from the ground up, this is where you start.
- Frame Fork: FC-330 Fuji Track carbon aero monocoque w/ 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" carbon steerer
- Frame Headset Size: FSA, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
- Frame Material: C10 high-modulus aero carbon tubing, integrated seat clamp, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, aero stays w/ solid stainless steel dropouts
- Frame Seatpost: Oval Concepts, aero carbon, multi-position
- Frame Weight: 4.80 lbs. / 2.18 kg.