Mash Work Frameset
Conceived of by Mash, Chas Christiansen, and the team at Columbus/Cinelli, this unique platform is intended to solve a broad range of needs with one bike. The geometry has a high bottom bracket and is aggressive in nature, but allows for weight to be carried on the front rack while feeling stable. This frameset has removable canti brake studs, and can be built several ways. Single Speed Cyclocross, Track, Work, and Criterium.
- Track geometry with 120mm-OL horizontal frame dropouts and a 35mm rake, caliper brake compatible fork
- TIG welded Columbus butted CrMo steel frame construction with standard seatpost pinch bolt
- S.H.I.S: EC34/28.6|EC34/30
- 27.2mm seatpost
- Does NOT include 1-1/8" threadless with 30.0mm crown race
- Color: raw
- Weight frame/fork: 1700g/650g (54cm)
Available by order - please allow a few days for delivery.