Scene IGH N8
The Norco Scene is not another hybrid re-run.
The Scene’s modern spin on the upright, hybrid bike will have you doing a double take. Don’t let the step-thru design throw you – it’s all part of the Scene’s laid-back personality, offering casual convenience for all – especially when hauling heavy loads like kids’ seats and trail-a-bikes. Not one to be typecast, the Scene is perfect for family rides, cruising with the crew, or quick trips to refill a growler. And with inspiration from Norco mountain bikes – such as 1by drivetrains and 650B wheels with large volume tires – the Scene is a real showstopper.
SCENE ALUMINUM FRAME
Lightweight and stiff, with the casual convenience of a step-thru design that’s easy to get on and off, no matter what you’re carrying.
- FRAME: Norco Scene, Aluminum, 9x135mm QR Dropouts, Eccentric BB
- FORK: Norco Hi-Tensile Steel Hybrid Fork, 9x100mm QR
- HEADSET: Internal Semi-Cartridge
- HEADSET SPACER: 2x10mm, 1x5mm, Aluminum
SIMPLE, WIDE-RANGE GEARING
Scene 1 and 3 features simple and efficient 1x gearing, while the 24-speed Scene 2 is perfect for hillier terrain.
- CASSETTE: Shimano Alfine CS-S500, 21T
- CHAIN: KMC Z1 Narrow, Single Speed
- CRANKSET: Alloy, 165mm (S) | 170mm (M/L/XL), 42T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Cartridge BB, Threaded BSA 68mm
- PEDALS: PP City Pedal w/Traction Inlay - Black
- SHIFTER REAR: Shimano Nexus SL-C6000, RevoShift, 8 Speed
Deliver exceptional stopping power and modulation, enabling riders to maintain control in any situation.
- GRIPS: Dual Density Ergonomic, Lock-On, Black
- HANDLEBAR: Norco Custom High Rise City Bar - Black
- STEM: Alloy 17 Rise - Black
- SEAT POST: Alloy, 15mm Offset, 27.2mm
- SEAT POST CLAMP: Alloy, Bolted Clamp, Black
- SADDLE: Norco Comfort Saddle w/Elastomers
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydraulic Disc, Shimano Center Lock 160mm Rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT200, Hydraulic Disc, Shimano Center Lock 160mm Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BL-MT201, 3 Finger Levers
650B WHEELS WITH LARGE VOLUME TIRES
Fast-rolling smaller wheels get up to speed with ease, and large volume tires add comfort, traction, and control.
- FRONT HUB: Shimano CentreLock 32H- Black
- REAR HUB: Shimano Nexus SG-C6001-8, 32 Hole, 10x135mm QR
- SPOKES/NIPPLES: Stainless Steel w/Brass Nipples - Black
- RIMS: Double Wall Alloy, 32 Hole, 27mm Interal Width
- FRONT TIRE: Kenda Kwick Seven.5, 27.5x2.2”, Gumwall, 60 TPI
- REAR TIRE: Kenda Kwick Seven.5, 27.5x2.2”, Gumwall, 60 TPI
- REAR HUB SKEWER: Shimano Nutted Axle
- FRONT HUB SKEWER: Bolted skewer