Topstone Carbon Lefty 3
About the Cannondale Topstone Carbon Lefty 3The gravel bike to beat all gravel bikes. High-volume 650b wheels and the bumper casing smoothness of our Kingpin suspension and new Lefty Oliver fork make this the most off-road capable and on-road comfortable road bike ever made. Revolutionary, super-light suspension that lets you ride harder on dirt and more smoothly on the pavement. Better control. Better traction. Better comfort. Nothing sacrificed.
The ultimate built-for-gravel suspension fork. With 30mm of smooth, bump-taming suspension and an incredibly stiff, precise-handling structure, this lightweight fork lets you push it harder, and ride smoother than ever. Refined geometry and rider position deliver an experience that’s stable, composed and comfortable without losing that spark. Go further, ride longer, charge harder. Cannondale have thought of everything. Big tire clearance Tons of gear and storage mounts. Rear Speed Release thru-axle, Internal dropper post compatibility. In short, the works.
- An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper-accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service, and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
- Suspension and overall frame ride-feel is custom tuned by size, using different carbon layup and different tube dimensions, so each size is dialed for the rider. Just get on and go.
- Kingpin's LockR thru-axle pivot locks the left and right seat-stays together, preventing independent rotation for a solid feel and instantaneous response.
- Dialed Endurance Fit offers a perfectly balanced riding position: upright enough for comfort over the long haul and control when tackling technical off-road terrain, yet still low and forward enough for speedy efficiency.
- Speed Release thru-axles offer the stiffness and solid feel of a thru-axle, with the easy use of a quick-release axle. Compatible with most thru-axle wheelsets.
|Frame||BallisTec Carbon Frame, Kingpin suspension system, 12x142 Speed Release Thru-axle, dropper post compatible, direct line cable routing|
|Fork||All-New Lefty Oliver, 30mm travel, Chamber Damper w/ All-Over tune, ISO High-Ride air spring, tapered steerer, 650b, 55mm offset|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX 800 Wide|
|Number of Gears||11|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX 600, 11-speed|
|Chain set||Cannondale 1, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 40T|
|Bottom Bracket||Cannondale BB30|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX, 11-42, 11-speed|
|Chain||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Brakeset||Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT76 rotors|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop|
|Stem||Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Headset||Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2"|
|Bar Tape||Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm|
|Rims||WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub||Lefty 50, 6-bolt|
|Rear Hub||Formula DHT142, 12x142mm centerlock|
|Front Tyre||WTB Venture TCS Light, 650 x 47c, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre||WTB Byway TCS Light, 650 x 47c, tubeless ready|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 2, UD Carbon, 27.2 x 350mm|
|Weight||No Weight Information Available|